- The effect of sacral nerve stimulation on distal colonic motility in patients with faecal incontinence
- Systematic review and meta‐analysis of the early and late outcomes of open and endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Bacterial biofilms and capsular contracture in patients with breast implants
- Randomized clinical trial of the impact of insulin therapy on liver function in patients undergoing major liver resection
- Early experience with laparoscopic lavage for perforated diverticulitis
The June issue is now available online
Click here to access the Table of Contents.
Highlights include the following articles:
- Centenary Collection Leading Article: Surgical publishing by R.D. Madoff.
- Transgastric appendicectomy. G. Kaehler, M.B. Schoenberg, P. Kienle, S. Post and R. Magdeburg. This article is free to access here.
- Thoracic aortic aneurysms. C.D. Bicknell and J.T. Powell.
- Expertise-based randomized clinical trial of laparoscopic versus small-incision open cholecystectomy. M.H. Rosenmüller, M. Thorén Örnberg, T. Myrnäs, O. Lundberg and E. Nilsson.
Health-related quality of life after laparoscopic and open surgery for rectal cancer in a randomized trial. J. Andersson, E. Angenete, M. Gellerstedt, U. Angerås, P. Jess, J. Rosenberg, A. Fürst, J. Bonjer and E. Haglund. This article is free to access here.
Click here to listen to Jonothan Earnshaw, Joint Chief Editor, summarize his thoughts on the issue.
BJS on Twitter
Follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date with the latest Journal news.