This section of the website allows you to comment on, discuss, and debate any of the articles published in BJS.
Below you’ll find articles with recent Your Views; these are collated by issue with the most recently published articles appearing at the top, so make sure you scroll through to see whether colleagues are discussing older articles as well.
Reading Your Views is open to all but you must be registered on the site to submit your own Your Views.
If you have previously registered on the BJS site, simply login now using the Login link at the top of the page.
To register please click on the Register link at the top of the page - it's quick, easy and free to do!
To submit Your View of a published article please follow these instructions:
1. Locate the article from Journal Content on the homepage
2. Click on the title of the article
3. Click on the Your Views tab and complete the submission form
Please note that Your Views are limited to 250 words.
If you wish to comment on a Snapshot in Surgery, please email your letter direct to Kirsty McFarlane at the BJS office.
Volume 101 Issue 7 (June 2014)
Estimated risk of cancer transmission from organ donor to graft recipient in a national transplantation registry
- Author: R. Desai, D. Collett, C. J. E. Watson, P. Johnson, T. Evans, J. Neuberger
Volume 101 Issue 6 (May 2014)
- Author: P.‐A. Clavien, M. A. Puhan
- Author: P. W. J. van Rutte, J. F. Smulders, J. P. de Zoete, S. W. Nienhuijs
- Author: C. C. van Rossem, M. H. F. Schreinemacher, K. Treskes, R. M. van Hogezand, A. A. W. van Geloven
Systematic review and meta‐analysis of the effectiveness and safety of extended lymphadenectomy in patients with resectable gastric cancer
- Author: L. Jiang, K.‐H. Yang, Y. Chen, Q.‐L. Guan, P. Zhao, J.‐H. Tian, Q. Wang
Validation of international consensus guidelines for the resection of branch duct‐type intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms
- Author: J.‐Y. Jang, T. Park, S. Lee, M. J. Kang, S. Y. Lee, K. B. Lee, Y. R. Chang, S.‐W. Kim
Randomized multicentre trial of gadoxetic acid‐enhanced
MRI versus conventional MRI or CT in the staging of colorectal cancer liver metastases
- Author: C. J. Zech, P. Korpraphong, A. Huppertz, T. Denecke, M.‐J. Kim, W. Tanomkiat, E. Jonas, A. Ba‐Ssalamah,
Volume 101 Issue 5 (April 2014)
- Author: A. G. R. Kordowicz, M. J. Gough
Volume 101 Issue 4 (March 2014)
Systematic review and meta‐analysis of cytokeratin 19‐based one‐step nucleic acid amplification
versus histopathology for sentinel lymph node assessment in breast cancer
- Author: J. P. Tiernan, E. T. Verghese, A. Nair, S. Pathak, B. Kim, J. White, H. Thygesen, K. Horgan, A. M. Hanby
- Author: C. H. Ang, M. Y. Tan, C. Teo, D. W. Seah, J. C. Chen, M. Y. P. Chan, E. Y. Tan
- Author: O. Edafe, R. Antakia, N. Laskar, L. Uttley, S. P. Balasubramanian
- Author: T. L. Lewis, R. S. Vohra