This section of the website allows you to comment on, discuss, and debate any of the articles published in BJS.
Below you’ll find articles with recent Your Views; these are collated by issue with the most recently published articles appearing at the top, so make sure you scroll through to see whether colleagues are discussing older articles as well.
Reading Your Views is open to all but you must be registered on the site to submit your own Your Views.
If you have previously registered on the BJS site, simply login now using the Login link at the top of the page.
To register please click on the Register link at the top of the page - it's quick, easy and free to do!
To submit Your View of a published article please follow these instructions:
1. Locate the article from Journal Content on the homepage
2. Click on the title of the article
3. Click on the Your Views tab and complete the submission form
Please note that Your Views are limited to 250 words.
If you wish to comment on a Snapshot in Surgery, please email your letter direct to Kirsty McFarlane at the BJS office.
Volume 103 Issue 6 (May 2016)
Randomized multicentre trial comparing external and internal pancreatic stenting during pancreaticoduodenectomy
- Author: J.‐Y. Jang, Y. R. Chang, S.‐W. Kim, S. H. Choi, S. J. Park, S. E. Lee, C.‐S. Lim, M. J. Kang, H. Lee, J. S. Heo
versus appendicectomy for non‐perforated acute appendicitis" href="http://www.bjs.co.uk/details/yourviews/9193551/Metaanalysis-of-antibiotics-versus-appendicectomy-for-nonperforated-acute-append.html">Meta‐analysis of antibiotics
versus appendicectomy for non‐perforated acute appendicitis
- Author: V. Sallinen, E. A. Akl, J. J. You, A. Agarwal, S. Shoucair, P. O. Vandvik, T. Agoritsas, D. Heels‐Ansdell, G. H. Guyatt, K. A. O. Tikkinen
Volume 103 Issue 5 (April 2016)
Propensity score‐matched outcomes analysis of the liver‐first approach for synchronous colorectal liver metastases
- Author: F. K. S. Welsh, K. Chandrakumaran, T. G. John, A. B. Cresswell, M. Rees