Swiss Society of Surgery
Founded in 1913, the Swiss Society of Surgery represents about 1000 surgeons. Its main goals are:
- to encourage cohesion among its members
- to foster scientific research
- to encourage up-and-coming academics in surgery
- to commit to the requirements set by the Federation of Swiss Physicians regarding education and quality assurance in surgery
- to enhance the corporate image of the surgeon
- to promote the professional, political and economic interests of its members
The next Swiss Surgery Society meeting will take place between 31 May and 2 June 2017 at Kursaal-Kongresshaus in Bern. Key topics will include emergency medicine and surgery attractiveness.
For further information, please visit the Swiss Society of Surgery’s website.
SGC Annual Meeting Abstracts