9th annual London Core Review Cardiothoracic Surgery Course Event
Event Date: 09/05/2019 - 12/05/2019
Royal College Of Phsicians
11. St. Andrews Place
NW1 4LE United Kingdom
Who should attend?
Our four day cardiothoracic surgery course is for:
1. Cardiac and thoracic surgeons preparing for various exams:
• FRCS (C-Th) Examinations in cardiothoracic surgery.
• Section I & II of the Intercollegiate specialty examination in cardiothoracic surgery.
• Cardiothoracic board exams in the USA.
• European Board of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeons (EBTCS) examinations.
2. Cardiothoracic surgeons requiring revalidation in cardiothoracic surgery.
3. Cardiothoracic surgeons requiring for CME and CPD credit.
4. Practising and retired cardiothoracic surgeons requiring a solid and broad knowledge for current day to day practice.
5. Other medical professionals such as anaesthetists, cardiologists, and perfusionists.
6. Sponsor representatives who want to have an insight into the hands-on teaching methodologies of the London Core Review faculty.
The London Cardiothoracic Surgery Core Review Course is based upon the well reputed and 25 year longstanding Salt Lake City Core Review Course in Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery established by Donald Doty, M.D. and advanced by his son, John Doty, M.D. The US/UK faculty comprises of world-class consultant cardiothoracic surgeons who not only have mastery of the disciplines but also create an environment for effective learning. Over the years, the London Core Review has been priviledged to have world-class guest speakers to be part of day 4's interactive course sessions. We are honored that Professor Nicholas Kouchoukos, Professor Gebrine El Khoury and Professor Torsten Doesnt will be part of this year's line-up.
Jayesh Parmar (Event Organiser)
LondoN Core Review
74 Parkfield Avenue
HA2 5NP United Kingdom