Why register with BJS?
Complete our quick and easy registration process to personalize your BJS website and be presented with content that interests you every time you visit. All content, including journal articles, the highly popular Scientific Surgery archive, podcasts, videos and images, will be presented according to your chosen surgical specialty.
If you subscribe to BJS, please register and your account will blend seamlessly with your subscription to enable you to access full content. You will need your subscription number to complete registration.
If you do not subscribe to BJS, please leave the Wiley Online Subscription Number field blank and continue to completion.
Strategic Partners. If you are a member of a society that is in partnership with BJS, you are entitled to access all content and should complete the Wiley Online Subscription Number field as follows:
ASGBI and Swedish Surgical Society members – please enter your Member Number, including the prefix MBR.
SEIQ and Swiss Society of Surgery members – please enter your individual BJS subscription number.
If you do not know your Member Number or individual subscription number, please contact Alison Cherrie.
- Choose your surgical specialty to tailor your homepage
- Access the Scientific Surgery archive
- Join the BJS community of authors, readers and reviewers
- Join the discussion and add comments about articles
- Read all journal content online back to 1997
- Print and online subscriptions available
- Monthly email alerts of Table of Contents
- Extra issue dedicated to topical area of surgery